Step by step tutorial – How to sign up for Pixcoll Photo stock microstock marketplace
- Register by clicking on the red button “Sign up for FREE”
- Complete the registration form
- A verification e-mail will be sent to you from Auth0 right after completing your registration.
- Create your identity and username – Fill in your First name and Surname
- Fill in your User profile – My Profile and User profile – My Settings
User profile – My Profile
Step by step tutorial – How to set up My Profile
This option enables you to set up your personal data, address, links to social media profiles and other settings.
- Fill in your Personal settings
- Fill in your Address details
- Set up your address and state visibility on your public profile
- Fill in your Social media profile links
User profile – My Settings
Step by step tutorial – How to manage My Settings
- Complete My Stocks – activate microstock agencies with approved content
- Fill in your Username – enter usernames that you use with individual microstock
- Fill in your Link to stock user profile – enter links to your individual microstock profiles
Uploading images to Pixcoll
Uploaded source images will not leave your device. A thumbnail is created in your web browser and it is then sent to our servers to be watermarked and saved.
Step by step tutorial – How to upload images to Pixcoll microstock marketplace
- Drag the images and drop them in the grey box
- Fill in Title, Description and Keywords
- Connect each images with at least one microstock photo agency
- Send images for approval
- Administrator images approval – Approval process takes just a few hours to be completed.
User Menu – My Profile
Manage your personal data and other settings.
- Open the “My Profile” in the menu
- Fill in your personal data, address, links to social media profiles and other settings
User Menu – My Settings
Manage your individual microstock agencies and Username.
- Open “My Settings” in the menu
- Activate stock photo agencies
- Fill in Username and links to stock user profiles
User Menu – My Files
View and edit your uploaded files.
- Open “My Files” in the menu
- To edit a file, click on the Pen icon in the Action column
User Menu – Statistics
View your file stats (e.g. microstock agencies, Exclusive stock, File license, File type, File status)
- Open “My Statistics” in the menu